How to See Saved WIFI Passwords on Android Phone
If you are having multiple WIFI connections, then it’s quite easily to forget WIFI Passwords. So, we are going to share one method by which you can easily extract to all saved Wi-Fi passwords on your Android device. Android phone is very smart and intelligent device
You may have saved lots of password on your Android device. All these passwords get stored in the internal reserved memory of an Android device. Especially, if you have multiple Wi-Fi connections, then it’s standard to forget Wi-Fi Passwords. So, we are going to share one method, one is for rooted and another one for non-rooted Android devices that will help you get back your forgotten Wi-Fi passwords
Some of the websites provide Wi-Fi password recovery methods. But in that methods, you need to root your android device. Most of the peoples don’t want to root their Android device Because it comes with some pros and cons.
• Rooted your Android Device
• ES File Explorer App
• Android version 4.2 +
Follow This step:
1. Download and Install ES File Explorer App on your Android device
2. Now Open the ES File Explorer App
3. Now Open the “tools: option And Enable the “Root Explorer” option
4. You need to move to the Root folder in ES File Explorer, So Go to “Device” and Open the “Data” folder…
5. Now Open data folder and click >misc. > Wi-Fi.
6. Then will find a file name wpa_supplicant.conf. Now Open this file on ES File Explorer Editor
7. Now You have successfully see saved Wi-Fi password on Your Android Device.
There’s no way you can get the Wi-Fi passwords without gaining admin access as this information is stored in the system folder of the device.
so, guys, that is how you may recover stored wi-fi password in android without root in addition to rooted devices. hope you want this technique to discover saved a wireless password in the android cellphone.
Posted by Junaid Sarfraz Admin of crackshat.com